Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Your privacy is very important to us. This privacy notice sets out how Air Milford 2000 LTD (trading as Air Milford) collects, uses, discloses and stores personal information about you when you visit our website, fill out an enquiry or booking form, check-in and fly with our company, and otherwise in connection with Air Milford.
Information we collect
We collect, store, and use personal information about you such as:
- Your name
- Email, Phone & your contact Information
- Billing, purchasing & payment information
- Photos & Social media content
- Any other applicable details relevant to your scenic flight with us.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information that we hold about you for the purposes described in this statement and otherwise as permitted under New Zealand privacy law.
The personal information we collect is primarily used but not limited to Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) requirements for passenger allocation into aircraft and record keeping. Personal information such as social media content and photos may be reposted to our social media channels, used for advertising purposes and included in our marketing database (optional).
In addition, we may also use and share personal information that we hold:
- To respond to your enquiries and communicate with you
- To conduct research and statistical analysis
- To provide you with important notices pertaining to your flight enquiry/booking
- To administer your scenic flight with Air Milford
- To improve our website and our services
- For any other purposes for which you have given us your permission (including newsletters, social media and other forms of publicity)
Sharing your personal information
We share personal information that we hold about you for the purposes described in this statement or as otherwise permitted under New Zealand privacy law.
We may share your information with:
- New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Tourism partners that work in alliance with our company e.g. Cruise Companies, Coach Companies, or Scenic Flight partners that we choose to collaborate with.
- Our legal and professional advisers
- Providers that offer cloud-based solutions (such as Microsoft Corporation or IBIS), to help us process, manage, and store the data that we collect and hold. Specific reference must be made to IBIS Technology who is the booking system provider for Air Milford at the time this policy was updated. https://ibis.co.nz/
- Providers that encrypt your credit card details securely; at the time this policy was update is Windcave https://www.windcave.com/
- Providers that help us with our IT systems and provide support services relating to our systems. At the time this policy was updated Air Milford use QT Tech https://qttech.nz/
- Providers that help us to send and manage our communications (such as MailChimp, Facebook and Instagram); and
- Providers that help us with our website, at the time this policy was updated Air Milford use Feast Creative https://www.feast.co.nz/
Storing your information
Our service providers may store your information on our behalf. We may also hold your personal information ourselves, for instance on servers or in physical files located on our premises.
Your rights and contacting us
You have the right to request access to and the correction of your personal information.
To do so, please contact our privacy officer:
By email: email@example.com
Attention: Privacy Officer
3 Tex Smith Lane
Queenstown, New Zealand 9300