Option Four: Milford Sound Coach/Cruise/Fly
For the most engaging way to experience the riches of Fiordland National Park. This option includes three modes of transport (land, sea and air) making this the ‘holy grail’ of combination tours.
Southern Discoveries operate this excursion, on a 50 seat glass-roof coach, which links with their Nature Cruise through the fiord and includes a picnic lunch aboard
1st May 2021 – 30th April 2022
NZ$498 per adult
NZ$304 per child
NZ$59 per infant (no lunch inclusion)
1st May 2022 – 30th September 2022
NZ$629 per adult
NZ$350 per child
NZ$70 per infant (no lunch inclusion)
||Queenstown from 06:30am
06:30am – 4.30pm
- Coach pick-up from your Queenstown hotel with scenic stops en route to Milford Sound (5 hours)
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Return scenic flight to Queenstown – fantastic aerial views of the Southern Alps, glaciers, waterfalls and the majestic Milford Sound
- Complimentary drop-off back to your accommodation
- PLEASE NOTE: IF THE WEATHER IS NOT FLYABLE THEN THE TOUR BECOMES A COACH/CRUISE/COACH
- When you make a booking, we will take a deposit from your credit card. This deposit pays for your coach trip into Milford Sound, cruise and lunch. It also covers the cost of the return trip by coach, should the weather be unfavorable for flying on the day. When you complete your flight back to Queenstown and arrive at our base, we will take the remaining payment for the flight portion of the trip in person. This ensures that, should bad weather cause us to cancel your flight, there is no payment on your behalf for this cancelled part of the trip.
- In accordance with New Zealand law and for your safety, all children aged 6 and under must be correctly secured in an approved child seat while travelling in any Southern Discoveries coach. If you needs to hire an approved child seat for your visit, we recommend you contact Tots on Tour on +64 3 442 0409.
Contact us for more information or Book Online