Flight Safety Record
Advanced Garmin G1000 Flight Deck – Modern Standard Safety Equipment
On any Air Milford flight departure, the safety of both guests and pilot is of paramount importance. When flying with Air Milford, you can be assured that:
- Air Milford Ltd has a 100% safety record.
- Air Milford’s pilots are highly experienced flying in mountain and coastal terrain.
- Our fleet of Cessna aircraft are maintained in-house to a meticulous standard.
- Air Milford’s owner, Hank Sproull, as well as being a pilot with over 40 years’ aviation experience, is also a fully qualified aircraft mechanic (overseeing all aircraft maintenance).
- Air Milford has achieved one of the Civil Aviation Authority’s highest audit ratings for operations and safety.
CAA Air Operator’s Certificate Number: AOC60424
“The fleet of aircraft are immaculate and fitted with state of the art equipment. You can always tell what is important to an airline by looking at their hanger. Air Milford have safety at the top of their mind and it shows.” Jean-Marc de Montrichard – Captain/TRI A380