Milford Sound Scenic Flights
Experience New Zealand flightseeing at its best with a Milford Sound scenic flight from Air Milford. Or choose from its fun, friendly and exclusive flight seeing tours of Queenstown, Doubtful Sound, Mount Cook and Stewart Island.
Taking A Milford Sound Flight
Air Milford is a family owned and operated aviation company, specialising in personalised sightseeing excursions with particular expertise in Milford Sound flights. You can also charter flights and enjoy even more of the dramatic scenery of New Zealand’s Fiordland and Southern Alps.
Flightseeing with Air Milford offers you:
- 100% safety record, with all aircraft maintained by the owner.
- A fleet of ‘high-wing’ Cessna’s offering unobstructed views, including the only Turboprop Cessna Caravan aircraft operating from Queenstown to Milford Sound. These planes are quieter, safer, more comfortable (leather interior/air-conditioned) and less affected by turbulence.
- The thrill of flying and experience of seeing New Zealand’s ‘Godzone’ countryside from the air.
- The chance to see New Zealand’s unique and exotic flora and fauna, including seals and penguins.
- Choice of a wide range of sightseeing and flightseeing tours options throughout the Fiordland and Southern Alps.
- One of Queenstown and New Zealand’s highest operational and safety audit ratings.
- New Zealand family owned and operated business since 2000, with over 40 years aviation experience in the area.
“Air Milford is a Milford Sound scenic flight and charter flight specialist, offering you flights to and from Milford and Doubtful Sounds, Mount Cook and Queenstown, NZ.”