Milford Sound Scenic Flights by Air Milford
Experience New Zealand flightseeing at its best with a Milford Sound scenic flight from Air Milford. Or choose from its fun, friendly and exclusive flight seeing tours of Doubtful Sound, Queenstown and Mt Cook.
Taking A Milford Sound Flight
Air Milford is a family owned and operated aviation company, specialising in personalised sightseeing excursions with particular expertise in Milford Sound flights . You can also charter flights and enjoy even more of the dramatic scenery of New Zealand’s Fiordland and Southern Alps.
Flightseeing with Air Milford offers you:
- 100% safety record, with all aircraft maintained by the owner.
- A fleet of ‘high-wing’ Cessna’s offering unobstructed views, including the only Turboprop Cessna Caravan aircraft operating from Queenstown to Milford Sound. This is the largest and quietest scenic flight aircraft in the region.
- The thrill of flying and experience of seeing New Zealand’s ‘Godzone’ countryside from the air.
- The chance to see New Zealand’s unique and exotic flora and fauna, including seals and penguins.
- Choice of a wide range of sightseeing and flightseeing tours options throughout the Fiordland and Southern Alps.
- One of Queenstown and New Zealand’s highest operational and safety audit ratings.
“Air Milford is a Milford Sound scenic flight and charter flight specialist, offering you flights to and from Milford and Doubtful Sounds, Mount Cook and Queenstown, NZ.”